Draw My Stamp Story Art Competition aims to help students understand and appreciate the importance of the designs reflected on Singapore stamps.
The competition is open to Primary 3 - Primary 6 and Secondary 1 - Secondary 4 students. Using a maximum of three pieces of unused Singapore stamps, participants are to create a picture surrounding the stamp(s) on their artwork. This artwork is to be done individually.
Details as follows:
- Artwork is to be submitted on an A4 size, landscape oriented white drawing block paper.
- 1 - 3 unused Singapore stamps only, to be pasted onto the artwork.
- Colour pencils, crayons, water or oil paints can be used.
- Computer graphics and designs will not be accepted.
- Winners will receive prizes.
- Entries will be displayed at the National Stamp Collecting Competition 2017.
Please contact Ms Lily at Tel: 6513 7347 or Email: Lily_Samuel@nhb.gov.sg for entry form.
Examples of artworks: