The Draw My Stamp Story Art Competition 2017 aims to help students to understand and appreciate the importance of the designs reflected on Singapore stamps.
The competition is open to schools and students from Primary 3 - Primary 6 and Secondary 1 - Secondary 4 students are welcome to participate.
Teachers please contact the museum to get a copy of the entry form and rules and regulations.
Using either one stamp or a maximum of three unused Singapore stamps, participants are to create a picture surrounding the stamp(s) on their artwork.
Details as follows:
- Artwork is to be submitted on an A4 size, landscape oriented, white drawing block paper
- 1 - 3 unused Singapore stamps only to be pasted onto the artwork; No other embellishments can be pasted on the artwork
- Colour pencils, crayons, markers, watercolours or oil paints can be used
- Computer graphics and designs will not be accepted
- Winners will receive awards and certificates
- Selected entries will be displayed at the National Stamp Collecting Competition 2017 in August
Please email Ms Lily at Email: SPM_EDU_PRG@nhb.gov.sg for the entry form and rules and regulations.
Examples of artworks: